This month, let us see how many people we can give our loving acts of kindness to. It could be big or small, spontaneous or planned. Maybe you put the neighbour’s trash cans up for them. Or have flowers delivered to the office next door. Do whatever your sweet little brain can dream up. Just remember do it as a secret (now that’s half the fun).
Jesus said in Matthew 6: 2 – 4, “When you do good things, don't do them in front of people to be seen by them. If you do that, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. When you give to the poor, don't be like the hypocrites. They blow trumpets in the synagogues and on the streets so that people will see them and honour them. I tell you the truth; those hypocrites already have their full reward. So when you give to the poor, don't let anyone know what you are doing. Your giving should be done in secret. Your Father can see what is done in secret, and he will reward you.”
Idea for acts of kindness
· Buy shoes or clothes for a family in need.
· Lend an ear to someone going through a tough time.
· Ask a sister if they need prayers and commit to praying for them.
· If you have extra cash, put in a sisters bible.
· Donate needed items to the charity.
· Smile, it doesn’t even cost you much.
· Show kindness to the woman who is holding a crying baby.
· Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you're rushing.
· If you have any acts of secret kindness that you would like to share with us, use our comment box below and share with other sisters.
· Donate Used Books to a Library
· Let someone go in line in front of you
· Be a friend who listens
· Donate used books to a library
· Buy old people gifts (ideas: socks, chocolates, scarf, etc)
· Greet a stranger as if they were a friend.
For more ideas on acts of kindness visit Random Acts of Kindness